TeKoda Accounting is looking for a highly analytical, detail-oriented advanced Accountant/Bookkeeper. Duties include taking ownership for juggling multiple clients’ files varying in size and industry.
The successful candidate will understand and be able to execute with little guidance the following tasks:
- General Ledger management
- A/R and A/P
- Payroll journal entries
- Revenue journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial reports review
- Identify, research, and resolve discrepancies
- Some client contact is required, and a professional demeanor and appearance in a virtual environment are required.
Who We Are
TeKoda Accounting is a quickly growing financial company based in Boise, ID. We provide monthly bookkeeping, analytics, business development, and assorted other financial-related services to a variety of small, medium, and large-sized companies. We strive to educate the client and empower them in their future while providing superior service.
Where TeKoda really shines is our internal culture and positive work environment. This is our secret to success! We enjoy what we do and working with each other and believe having fun and supporting each other leads to better outputs and results for the clients.
Each team member is highly driven for accuracy and the best output of work possible and is looking for another member to fill out our growing workload for the long term!
We put a lot of emphasis on fun and feeling valued and appreciated. We encourage, celebrate, and pay for growth and success. We are obliterating the status quo when it comes to normal corporate structure. We practice servant leadership and focus highly on emotional intelligence, psychological safety, and fair respect and support for everyone on the team.
Our core values are critical in our hiring process. We are looking for the perfect candidate who exemplifies every one of these core values every single day to join our team:
- Have Tenacity and Determination
- Deliver an Exceptional Client Experience
- Maintain a Healthy Culture
- Practice Respectful Candor
- BE A UNICORN!!!
Fully remote, work from home, full time rockstar Accountant/Bookkeeper position.
Are you an accounting ninja guaranteed to complete the bookkeeping cycle on time every month?
Do you know how to navigate QBO, know how to problem solve and figure it out but also how to ask for help when you need it?
You will spend your days categorizing bank feeds, reconciling accounts, entering journal entries, and reviewing financials. A cleanup or project will help fill your time outside of the normal monthly cycle.
- Must have dedicated space to work and concentrate
- Own computer and set up to work from home (2 monitors, mouse, distraction-free work area)
- Stable internet
- Proven experience in QBO
- Ability to do payroll entries and reconciliations
- Ability to provide cleanup services – utilizing prior balance sheet balances, etc.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to maintain focus and produce superior work while working from home or remote environment
- Experience in Dext a plus
- Experience in Bill.com a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Willingness to do a background check and sign NDA/Noncompete
- Ability to navigate payment processors and software to locate needed information
- Ability to learn new software and determination to master the unknown
- Experience with EOS/Traction is a plus!
Our Perfect Candidate
- Is driven and has a thirst to grow and be challenged. Excited to work and proud of doing a great job
- Has the ability to work on tasks at a high level consistently and accurately
- Is empathetic and has a love to serve others- we go above and beyond for our clients and staff!
- Understands taking ownership of the clients you are assigned
- Is extremely resourceful and able to research answers
- Is available to work full time, be adaptable, no task is too big or too small
- Understands the urgency of completing tasks quickly and accurately the first time
- Love to have fun and make the process enjoyable for themselves and those around them!
What We Offer
- Fully remote position
- Asynchronous work schedule
- Flexible hours
- Set your own hours
- Competitive salary based pay
- Quarterly bonus program
- Creature comforts allowance
- Unlimited PTO
How to Apply
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for us and would like to be considered to join our team, please complete the following steps:
Email email@example.com with “I’m your next rockstar bookkeeper!” in the subject line. Include your resume and tell us about yourself including any links to website or social media that would tell us about you.
Please include the answers to these questions:
- What is your experience with Quickbooks Online?
- What is the undeposited funds account?
- What is your comfort level with writing accurate journal entries?
- Describe your experience in detail with e-commerce accounting.
- Why should we choose you?
Visit https://go.apply.ci/s/qEkFPmKY3M and complete our Culture Index questionnaire.
You will not be considered without completing the above steps. We are committed to finding the right fit for our team! Thank you for your time.